Frequently Asked Questions
How do I consign my used gear?
Let us help you find the right buyer. Bring your gear to the shop and we will develop a price that fits your item and its condition. During your visit to consign gear, we will create an Consignment Account where you can track your gear and payouts.
Can I donate items instead of consigning them?
Yes! If you don’t want to deal with the hassle, we are always happy to take donated items and if sold, we will make sure a portion of the proceeds goes to a worthy outdoor cause like Get Outdoors Nevada, Nevada South Interscholastic Cycling League and Southern Nevada Bicycle Coalition.
What type of gear can I consign or donate?
You can consign or donate a wide varitey of gear, such as:
- Climbing equipment and shoes
- Camping supplies and gear
- Mountain and road bikes
- Mountain and road bike gear
- Kayaks and paddle boards
- Kayak and paddle equipment
- Snow gear (Only accepted Sept. – March)
- Outdoor clothing from reputable brands (think REI)
- Outdoor shoes – hiking, approach, climbing, sandles and snow
- Kid and toddler outdoor shoes and clothing from reputable brands
Are there items you will not accept?
Yes. There are a few items we will not except on consignment or donation due to safety, sanitary and quality reasons.
- Used helmets (safety first)
- Used ropes
- Used slings or webbing
- Worn down carabiners
- Blown out shoes
- Used chamois/padded shorts (eww)
- Fishing equipment
- Team sport equipment
- Items older than 8 years
- Roughly used gear
- Walmart or Target type brands
Do you accept gear outside of its season?
Typically, no. We do accept some items year round and depending on the type and condition of an item, we might accept it under consignment out of season. If you have an item in question, please call and speak with the team prior to bringing in your item.
- Summer (Hot) Months: April- October. Summer gear examples: kayaks, SUP boards, shorts and sandals.
- Winter (Not-hot) Months: September – March. Winter gear examples: snow shoes, jackets, boots, snow pants, snowboard, skis and other winter accessories.
- All-Year Gear: bikes (mountain and road), climbing gear, camping gear, backpacks and good condition outdoor clothing (think REI brands).
What are your store hours?
We are open Tuesday – Saturday from 11 AM – 6 PM.
Where are you located?
We are located at 7171 W. Craig Rd. #107 in the Craig Marketplace. The shop is located around the corner of the Albertsons at the intersection of Tenaya Way and Craig Rd.